Political Action Committee Chair (PAC)
RESPONSIBLE AND REPORTS TO: President and Government Affairs Committee Chair; Board Liaison - President
TERM OF OFFICE: One year, may be reappointed for a second term; Additional terms must have Board approval.
A. Coordinate fund raising activities for the ASCLS -MI Political Action Committee.
B. Participate on the Government Affairs Committee.
C. Adhere to the Bylaws and General Operating Policies of this Society.
D. Attend ASCLS -MI Board Meetings and ASCLS -MI Annual Membership Meeting, if possible.
1. Coordinate membership awareness and fund raising campaigns for the Political Action Committee.
2. Become familiar with the rules and regulations concerning PAC funds.
3. Assist the Government Affairs Committee with its activities.
3. Serve as a resource to the Professional and Public Relations Committee.
4. Transfer materials and files to newly appointed chair.
TIME FRAME OF DUTIES: Refer to General Time Frame