Purpose: To to help support student travel to the ASCLS-Michigan Annual Conference.
- Certificate of Recognition
- $300, $200, or $100 Monetary Award
- Recognition during Awards Ceremony at ASCLS-Michigan Annual Conference
ASCLS-Michigan Developing Professional Member
Registered for the ASCLS-Michigan Annual Conference
Preference is given to those who have a record of active professional/student organization involvement and/or interest in professional activities. Preference is also given to those who have not previously attended an ASCLS-Michigan Annual Conference
- ASCLS-Michigan Developing Professional Travel Award Application Form (completed online by the applicant)
- The application form will ask questions to which the applicant may wish to have developed answers prior to filling out the form. These questions include:
- Briefly explain your current position/activities within your educational program or employer, or within your local, state, region and/or the national society.
- Why do you want to attend the Annual Conference?
- List any other travel assistance you expect to receive (e.g. from your state, region society, education program, or employer).
- Nomination Letter (emailed by nominator to email@example.com)
Nomination Deadline: March 1
Recipient Selection: Vote of a panel of impartial judges