Scientific Assembly Coordinator
RESPONSIBLE AND REPORTS TO: President; Board Liaison - Past President
TERM OF OFFICE: One year, may be reappointed for a second term; Additional terms must have Board approval.
A. Serve as a non-voting member on the ASCLS -MI Board of Directors.
B. Coordinate the activities of the Scientific Assembly.
C. Adhere to the Bylaws and General Operating Policies of this Society.
D. Submit a budget recommendation and financial statement when requested by ASCLS -MI Finance Chair.
E. Submit written reports for each ASCLS -MI Board Meeting and a comprehensive report for the Annual Membership Meeting.
F. Attend all ASCLS -MI Board Meetings and ASCLS -MI Annual Membership Meeting.
1. Coordinate activities between state, regional and national discipline chairs.
A. Establish a communications network between all SA Discipline Chairs.
B. Solicit feedback upon request regarding continuing education opportunities.
C. Construct and implement CE programs requested by groups or individuals on a state level.
2. Submit recommendations of topics and speakers to the Annual Program Committee.
3. Maintain a list of topics and speakers.
4. Encourage SA Discipline Chairs to submit articles to Newslinks and website.
5. Transfer files to newly appointed coordinator.
TIME FRAME OF DUTIES: Refer to General Time Frame