P.A.C.E® Committee Chair
RESPONSIBLE AND REPORTS TO: President; Board Liaison - Past President
TERM OF OFFICE: Two years, may be reappointed for a second term; Additional terms must have Board Approval.
A. Serve as a non-voting member on the ASCLS -MI Board of Directors. 1
B. Implement the provisions of P.A.C.E.® provider status for the state. 1
C. Adhere to the Bylaws and General Operating Policies of this Society.
D. Submit a budget recommendation and financial statement when requested by ASCLS -MI Finance Chair.
E. Submit written reports for each ASCLS -MI Board Meeting and a comprehensive report for the Annual Membership Meeting.
F. Attend all ASCLS -MI Board Meetings and ASCLS -MI Annual Membership Meeting.
1. Serve as state contact person for National P.A.C.E.® Committee.
2. Serve as state representative as the P.A.C.E.® provider.
A. Obtain and maintain the ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Provider
1) Handbook and policy manual.
2) Forms, brochures, supplies, etc.
B. Perform the duties of P.A.C.E.® Provider Administrator.
C. Assign program number and C.E.U.'s.
D. Respond to requests for P.A.C.E.® information.
E. Send P.A.C.E.® Approval Forms and directions to all inquiries.
F. Maintain Program Log Sheet
1) Send copies to Region IV P.A.C.E.® Representative and P.A.C.E.® Committee Liaison.
G. Maintain a file of requests and approvals.
3. Participate on Convention Committee to prepare for ASCLS -MI Annual Meeting.
A. Provide forms, instructions etc for Speaker presentations.
B. Process completed speaker forms
C. Obtain P.A.C.E.® approval and subsequent program numbers.
D. Assist with proper publication of P.A.C.E.® related materials: Program, evaluations, etc.
4. Staff P.A.C.E.® desk at ASCLS -MI Annual Meeting.
5. Submit P.A.C.E.® Provider invoice to Finance Chair for payment.
6. Transfer files and supplies to the newly appointed Chair.
TIME FRAME OF DUTIES: Refer to General Time Frame