RESPONSIBLE AND REPORTS TO: President; Board Liaison - Secretary
TERM OF OFFICE: One year, may be reappointed for a second term
Additional terms must have Board approval. 1
A. Serve as a non-voting member on the ASCLS -MI Board of Directors.
B. Maintain documents, photographs and other memorabilia of significant events of the Society.
C. Adhere to the Bylaws and General Operating Policies of this Society.
D. Submit a budget recommendation and financial statement when requested by ASCLS -MI Finance Chair.
E. Submit written reports for each ASCLS -MI Board Meeting and a comprehensive report for the Annual Membership Meeting.
F. Attend all ASCLS -MI Board Meetings and ASCLS -MI Annual Membership Meeting.
1. Review submitted materials for historical value.
2. Maintain all historical materials collected to date.
3. Sort and catalogue materials as received for future reference.
4. Maintain a log of material.
5. Provide resource materials for displays, Newslinks, and other events as requested.
6. Responsible for having pictures taken at Awards and other societal functions, such as Region IV meetings, ASCLS meetings, etc. when appropriate.
7. Transfer files to the newly appointed chair.
TIME FRAME OF DUTIES: Refer to General Time Frame