Career Recruitment Committee Chair
RESPONSIBLE AND REPORTS TO: President; Board Liaison - President-elect
TERM OF OFFICE: One year, may be reappointed for a second term
Additional terms must have Board approval.
A. Serve as a non-voting member on the ASCLS -MI Board of Directors.
B. Solicit individuals to enter careers in the field of Clinical Laboratory Sciences.
C. Adhere to the Bylaws and General Operating Policies of this Society.
D. Submit a budget recommendation and financial statement when requested by ASCLS -MI Finance Chair.
E. Submit written reports for each ASCLS -MI Board Meeting and a comprehensive report for the Annual Membership Meeting.
F. Attend all ASCLS -MI Board Meetings and ASCLS -MI Annual Membership Meeting.
1. Promote the Clinical Laboratory Science profession.
A. Solicit information from ASCLS and other related organizations.
1) Current brochures and recruitment materials.
2) Promotional materials for CLS career opportunities.
B. Distribute career information.
1) Send recruitment information upon request.
2) Present career information:
a) Educational institutions
b) Science Fairs, Expositions, etc.
c) Public Health Fairs
d) Allied Professional Organizations
2. Transfer files to the newly appointed chair.
TIME FRAME OF DUTIES: Refer to General Time Frame.